Workshops for teacher training students enrolled in the 2020 – 2021 Programme
Below are the required full day workshop dates from September through December, 2020.
You will receive an email before each workshop confirming the exact times. Unless indicated, all workshops will be on Zoom.
Workshops through December 2020
- Sunday, October 25 – Orientation and Developing and Sustaining a Personal Practice
- Sunday, November 15 – Introduction to Anatomy
- Sunday, December 13 – Looking at Bodies and Introduction to Hands on Assisting
Workshops in 2021 (some dates TBD)
- Saturday, January 16 – Sunday, January 17 – Yoga for Anxiety
- Sunday, February 21 – Anatomy for Yoga Teachers
- Sunday, March 21 – From the Ground Up: How to Teach Beginners, Part 1
- Sunday, April 11 – Yamas and Niyamas
- Saturday, May 15 – Sunday, May 16 , Sunday, May 16, Pre and Post Natal Yoga
- Awakening the Spine
- The Power of Touch: Hands on Assisting