Workshops for teacher training students enrolled in the 2019 – 2020 Programme
Below are the required full day workshop dates from October, 2019 to June, 2020.
Saturdays, *2:30pm-6:30pm, Sundays, *10:30am-5:00pm (*these times may be variable)
You will receive an email before each workshop confirming the exact times and locations.
- Sunday, October 26 – 27, 2019 – Orientation and Empowering the Aging Body
- Sunday, November 3, Ligaments and Fascia: A Body, Mind Centering® Approach
- Sunday, November 10, Introduction to Anatomy
- Friday, November 15 – Sunday, November 17, Yoga Teacher’s Retreat at Swallow’s Bridge, Alton, Ontario (required once during your training)
- Sunday, December 8, Developing and Sustaining a Personal Practice
- Saturday, January 18 – Sunday, January 19, 2020, Pre and Post Natal Yoga
- Sunday, February 2, Yamas and Niyamas
- Saturday, February 29 – Sunday, March 1, Yoga for Anxiety and Depression
- Saturday, March 28 – Sunday, March 29, Awakening the Spine
- Saturday, May 2 – Sunday, May 3, The Power of Touch: Hands on Assisting
- Saturday, June 6 – Sunday, June 7, From the Ground Up: How to Teach Beginners