Friday, March 31, 8:00am-6:00pm ET, $75 for the whole day
Join us for a full day of refreshing, spring-welcoming yoga sessions, all to support The ONE City Scholarship Fund, a Toronto organization developed by high school teachers that bolsters students with low means to pursue higher education.
- 8:00am-9:15am ET, Regenerative Lymph Circulation, with Mar Jean Olson
- 9:30am-10:45am ET, Kundalini Yoga: Springing into Spring, with Paola di Paolo
- 11:15am-12:30pm ET, Breathe in Springtime, with Monica Voss
- 1:00pm-2:30pm ET, Enhance the spring in your joints, with Tama Soble
- 2:45pm-4:15pm ET, Dance with Yoga, with Julia Juhas
- 4:30pm-5:45pm ET, Self-Care for Spring, with Kaori Furue
All proceeds go to The ONE City Scholarship Fund (www.onecityfund.com) supporting graduating Toronto high school students from disadvantaged backgrounds, who have excelled academically, with their college and university education. Scholarship recipients are hopeful and committed to making a difference. They are talented young people who are changemakers and community builders— not of our future, but of today.
Any additional donations you wish to make directly to ONE City are welcome and will receive a charitable tax receipt. Again, many thanks!